All Grid Service Market stakeholders – technology & know-how owner, clients/user, academy, industry, GO, NGO,… – are now kindly invited to submit their abstracts by 20 February 2022. A specially formed International Advisory Board, consisting of recognized international experts, is established to evaluate and rank the inputs and thus ensure, that the contributions are of a high standard and the composed program meet the interest of all participants and levels.
Abstract Template & Samples
by 20 February 2022 your short abstract. Late abstracts will have more and more difficulties to be considered for an oral presentation. Preserve your chances and upload on-time. You
will have the opportunity to make improvements in the paper and presentation later.
Poster contributions can be accepted longer, but without guarantee to be listed in the program and in the conference proceeding.
- Acceptance notification will arrive at the 1 April 2022.
- This obligates to submit a updated paper* by 10 June 2022.
PowerPoint presentation must be uploaded by 24 June 2022.
For late contributions we try our best to feedback fastly the acceptance notification.
Correspondingly fast, also the updated paper will be due from the authors.
All papers are published in electronic proceedings distributed to the participants. Finally the cleaned proceedings will be published as open access on-line publication with an ISBN in the GSMlibrary and with a DOI in “Lucerne Open Repository LORY“.
Authors who do not wish to be included in the publications, e.g. due to publication elsewhere or contributions from industry, that are not intended for publication, can opt out and keep their full copyright.
The reason GSM requests oral and poster presenters to submit a paper (=a 3-10 page extended abstract) is to ensure the information offered to participants during and after all GSM events remains at a consistently high level. Out of fairness and respect to all authors, who do submit a full-length manuscript and due to compose also complete full proceedings, will the allowance for a short manuscript be a exception.
Exception, where it might be acceptable to submit a shorter paper (3 – 5 pages) with an very abridged description of the contents and less pictures or graphs may be:
- You have a Keynote or Special (invited) talk contribution.
- The content has been already published elsewhere, or is due to be published elsewhere. You should make sure you refer to your publication “elsewhere” on the first page of your abstract.
- The presenters e.g. from industry have restrictions (IPR, time limits, …) to publish or the presented content is not structured and mature enough e.g. experience report, summary of observations, … or the content was never intended for publication.
In such cases, please apply to INFO@GridServiceMarket.com already during the upload of the short abstract for a pragmatic solution.
Thank you again
for your appreciated contributions and the acceptance of the above habit!