A specially formed International Advisory Board, consisting of recognized international experts, is established to ensure, that the contributions are of a high standard and meet the interest of all participants and levels.
All Grid Service Market stakeholders, from provider to client, from academy to industry to GO and NGO, are now invited to submit a one-page abstracts.
Abstract Template & Samples
by 18 February 2019 your short abstract
– late abstracts cannot be considered for oral presentation
– posters can be longer accepted
- Acceptance notification will arrive in March 2019.
This obligates to submit a updated manuscript* by 31 May 2019.
All presentations are published in Electronic Proceedings distributed to the participants. Finally the cleaned proceedings will be published as open access on-line publication with the ISBN 978-3-905592-80-1 on “GSMlibrary” and each contribution with a DOI on “Lucerne Open Repository LORY“.
Authors who do not wish to be included in the publications, e.g. due to publication elsewhere, can opt out and keep their full copyright.
The reason GSM kindly request (oral or poster) presenters to submit an extended abstract is to ensure the information offered to participants during and after all GSM events remains at a consistently high level. Out of fairness and respect to all authors, who do submit a full-length manuscript and due to compose also complete full proceedings, will the allowance for a short manuscript be a exception.
Exception, where it might be acceptable to submit a shorter paper (3 – 7 pages) with an abridged description of the contents, and less pictures or graphs, or even a presentation or poster only may be:
- The content has been already published elsewhere, or is due to be published elsewhere. You should make sure you refer to your publication “elsewhere” on the first page of your abstract.
- The presenters e.g. from industry have restrictions (IPR, time limits, …) to publish or the presented content is not structured and mature enough e.g. experience report, summary of observations, … .
In such cases, please apply to INFO@GridServiceMarket.com already during the upload of the short abstract for a pragmatic solution.
Thank you again
for your appreciated contributions and the acceptance of the above habit!