On-Line Registration will open soon
Time: 1-2 July 2020
Location: HSLU / Uni Lucerne / KKL Lucerne
Chair: Prof. Dr. Christoph Imboden HSLU
Registration: On-line – press soon HERE
– On-Site: A charge of CHF 150 will be added to the last On-line fee
Fees: CHF 300.- for students, trainees, unemployed persons etc.
with valid identification*
– CHF 700.- for 1+2 Juli regular registration*
– CHF 460.- for 1 Juli single day registration*
– CHF 580.- for 2 Juli single day registration*
– CHF 80.- for VPP Panel only registration* (planned 1 Juli ,11.30-16.00)
– incl. Opening, Coffee breaks & exhibition & poster visit,
– joint with PACE project)
– CHF 80.- for EFCF.com 2020 participants (register incl. EFCF here)
– *+CHF 100.- for all registration from 1. April 2020
+CHF 200.- for all registration from 1. June 2020
The fees include:
- Complete GSM symposium (sessions/posters/networking);
- EFCF 2020 exhibition & poster hall access;
- 2 July 2020 EFCF sessions (keynotes, oral, poster);
(except when 1 Juli single day or VPP Panel only registration)
- Electronic conference proceedings, conference bag
- Business lunch, refreshments
- “GSM networking Dinner” on Wednesday 1 July
(except when 2 Juli single day or VPP Panel only registration)
- Post symposium access to all allowed presentations, impressions and available proceedings published with ISBN on “GSMlibrary” and with DOI on “Lucerne Open Repository” (HSLU-LORY).
- VAT is included where applicable
- Participation on the GSM Symposium can be combined with partial participation on the European Fuel Cell Forum EFCF, which takes place in parallel. Of general interest are the opening & overview sessions on the morning of Wednesday 1 July. Contact us for special rates.
- CHF 120.- Tickets for “GSM networking Dinner” on Wednesday 1 July 19.15-23.00
- CHF 120.- Tickets for Network-Dinner on the Lake on Thursday 2 July 19.15-23.30
(supported by the European Fuel Cell Forum).