On-Line Registration is open
Information & Fees
Time: 3-4 July 2019
Location: Uni Lucerne / KKL Lucerne
Chair: Prof. Dr. Christoph Imboden HSLU
Registration: On-line – press HERE
– On-Site: A charge of CHF 100 will be added to the last On-line fee
Fees: CHF 400.- for students, trainees, unemployed persons etc.
with valid identification*
– CHF 800.- for 3+4 Juli regular registration*
– CHF 560.- for 3 Juli single day registration*
– CHF 680.- for 4 Juli single day registration*
– CHF 180.- for VPP Panel (G02) only registration* – 3 Juli ,11.30-16.00
– incl. Opening (G01), Coffee breaks & exhibition & poster visit,
– joint with PACE project)
– CHF 80.- for EFCF.com 2019 participants (register incl. EFCF here)
– *+CHF 100.- for all registration from 30 May – newly prolonged
The fees include:
- Complete GSM symposium (sessions/posters/networking);
- EFCF 2019 exhibition & poster hall;
- 4 July 2019 EFCF sessions (keynotes, oral, poster);
(except when 3 Juli single day or VPP Panel (G02) only registration)
- Electronic conference proceedings, conference bag
- Business lunch, refreshments
- “GSM networking Dinner” on Wednesday 3 July
(except when 4 Juli single day or VPP Panel (G02) only registration)
- Post symposium access to all allowed presentations, impressions and available proceedings published with ISBN on “GSMlibrary” and with DOI on “Lucerne Open Repository” (HSLU-LORY).
- Participation on the GSM Symposium can be combined with partial participation on the European Fuel Cell Forum EFCF, which takes place in parallel. Of general interest are the opening & overview sessions on the morning of Wednesday 3 July. Contact us for special rates.
- CHF 120.- Tickets for “GSM networking Dinner” on Wednesday 3 July 19.15-23.00
- CHF 120.- Tickets for Network-Dinner on the Lake on Thursday 4 July 19.15-23.30
(supported by the European Fuel Cell Forum).