LIVE IN LUCERNE participation
Time: 19-20 October 2020
Location: KKL Lucerne
Chair: Prof. Dr. Christoph Imboden HSLU
Registration: On-line – press HERE
– On-Site: A charge of CHF 100 will be added to the last On-line fee
Fees: CHF 400.- for students, trainees, unemployed persons etc.
with valid identification*
– CHF 800.- for 19+20 Oct regular registration*
– CHF 490.- for 19 Oct single day registration*
– CHF 390.- for 20 Oct single day registration*
– CHF 200.- for VPP Panel only registration* (20 Oct ,09.00-14.00)
– incl. F&B of the coffee & lunch breaks & poster session,
– joint with PACE project)
– *+CHF 100.- for all registration from 1 September 2020
Special Fees for GSM 2020 participants to join EFCF 2020 and EFCF tutorials, and alos for EFCF 2020 participants to join GSM 2020. It is also possible to book only parts of the adjoined days of the other event (Register GSM incl. EFCF here or EFCF incl. GSM here).
The on-site fees include:
- Complete GSM symposium (sessions/posters/networking);
- EFCF 2020 exhibition & poster hall access;
- Electronic conference proceedings, conference bag
- Business lunch, refreshments (where indicated)
- “GSM networking Dinner” on Monday 19 October
(except when 20 October single day or VPP Panel only registration)
Guest Tickets are for 120.- CHF available as long as there are free places.
- GSM Grid Apéro 20 October and the following
EFCF Welcome Reception in the EFCF exhibition (offered by EFCF)
- Special rebates for EFCF registration
- Post symposium access to all allowed presentations, impressions and available proceedings published with ISBN on “GSMlibrary” and with DOI on “Lucerne Open Repository” (HSLU-LORY).
- VAT is included where applicable
- Participation on the GSM Symposium can be combined with partial participation on the European Fuel Cell Forum EFCF, which takes place after the GSM 2020.
- CHF 120.- Guest Tickets for “GSM networking Dinner” on 19 Oct. 19.30-23.00
- CHF 120.- Guest Tickets for Network-Dinner on the Lake on 22 July 19.15-23.30
(supported by the European Fuel Cell Forum).
Fees: CHF 170.- / € 160.- for students, trainees, unemployed persons etc.
with valid identification
– CHF 350.- / € 320.- for 19+20 Oct regular registration
— CHF 85.- / € 80.- for VPP Panel only registration (20 Oct ,09.00-14.00)
Special Fees for GSM 2020 participants to join virtually EFCF 2020 and EFCF tutorials, and alos for EFCF 2020 participants to join GSM 2020 virtually (Register GSM incl. EFCF here or EFCF incl. GSM here).