GSM 2020 was ALL VIRTUAL. The Presentations (streams, slides, proceedings, …) are On-Demand available
Find here all you need to enjoy still on-demand the virtual GSM symposium 2020.
GSM, the International Grid Service Market Symposium Series and Network-Platform with the related EFCF event on Fuel Cells and Electrolyser … takes the forth time annualy place – pure physically in Lucerne Switzerland, ….
….BUT 2020 Covid pandemic restrictions forced GSM 2020 to shifting several times from summer to autumn, from physical to hybride & now to ALL VIRTUAL.
In our tradition, we intended to offer not only a very strong program with many excellent keynote, invited and contributed presentation as well as posters, but also the opportunity to experience the famous Spirit of Lucerne networking.
Safety first – we still want to offer you both content and personal exchange, now in an All Virtual form – also GSM 2021, but Live again at the GSM 2022 & permanent On-Demand here.
Get here all you need:
Get as registered participant of GSM 2020 or GSM member:
- The Access to the member zone were you can download after the symposium
On-DEMAND the video streams of GSM 2020 and the ppt presentations
- If you like to become a GSM member, able to access all On-Demand infos
email to email@example.com.
The Link to the REGISTRATION as GSM member will open soon.
Meanwhile write to Info@GridServiceMarket.com and we will
Get for free:
- The open access PROCEEDINGS with the contributed papers of
- The Abstracts and Briefs of the KEYNOTE and INVITED presenters.
- The POSTER presentations linked for download in the program
(jpg, pdf, mp4 – AllInOne ZIP 450MB, LAN required)
- The ORAL & POSTER Program and the Details of the Program
The Final ANNOUNCEMENT with all in one:
SESSION PROGRAM and INVITED SPEAKERS LIST
AND when the GSM symposium is running:
- The LINK to the LIVE stream of the ORAL Session as Zoom Webinar
Enter First Name, Last Name and the email with that you are registered.
- POSTER Session & COMMUNITY Networking MEETING Link
- To HELP: The Email firstname.lastname@example.org to solve registration and access issues
& please only in very urgent cases phone +41 79 622 02 27.